Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
This is where I tell my story, what I like and some stuff like that. Kind like sushi mix with comic that would make such a weird yet lovely combination :D

Sabtu, 09 September 2006

Yeey, today I watched Kungfu Panda 2. The story is really interesting. Finally Po know who is his real mother. Guess what, its a panda too! Hehehe... its no doubt at all. Because, how can a goose birth a panda? I really want to eat ramen badly after watch the movie, but unfortunatelly the ramen restaurants are really full. Ugh... Then when I browsed I found out that G-Dragon comeback will be postponed. I'm not his huge fans but the headline does really overboard "Girls hold your hourse tightly, G-Dragon comeback will potpone!"
Do the writer cant think something more creative yet attractive?

1 komentar:

Pengikut